Re: [amibroker] Steady Movers

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001 at 22:25:18, server not recognized
<winchp@xxxx>
wrote about [amibroker] Steady Movers:
Thats the start of my rule set. Just remember some organisations have
more people with more intense algoritms, faster computers and more man
hours than you.  Amibroker is auseful tool but the above rules will
probably make you more money.

Thanks 'P' for some wise observations clearly rooted in personal
experience. If I may, I'll keep your 'Creedos' on hand for reference.

DO NOT BE UNHAPPY!  Figure out where your sleepness night stress level
is , back off a bit, sleep well and keep perspective.

I hope my venture into trading never comes to loss of sleep - It
shouldn't, not with you guys about :-)

Peter

--
Peter Carr