>From:
<A title=dreamcircle60@xxxx
href="">dreamcircle60@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:44
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Recommendation of
end-of-day quote data source ?
Hi everyone!Thus far I have been using Yahoo
for my end-of-day and historical quote data for AmiBroker.  However,
once in a while the data is incorrect for some stocks, and so I am
trusting Yahoo less these days.Does anyone have a good recommendation
for historical quotations AND end-of-day data sources that work good with
AmiBroker?  I don't mind paying a monthly fee as long as the place is
accurate and reliable (and works fine with AmiBroker).Thank you
very much,jimYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.