Re: [amibroker] Steady Movers

Trader10

Thanks for the insight into your trading methods I can see the you will
appreciate the weekly scans that will be available in ver. 3.7

You may find the piece of code bang for bucks that Geoff M used in his
searched handy for ranking too .

Can I ask do you back test your results ?

If so what criteria do you regard as successful result ?

% return
% win
a comparison to buy/hold

I must admit I've been using T/A software for over a year now and still
haven't come to full understand backtesting. but I can see it as a parallel
to studies I did on statistical quality control many years ago.

I guess the new addition to the family may help me understand it more (M
Prings breaking the black box ) .

whilst I'm flapping my gums (fingers in this case) another topic that I'm
still trying to understand curve filling , A hot one I know I still have the
bruises
from another forum on that one :))

Its regarded as a no no but ? is there value in developing a set of rules
for an individual stock .. ?

Ok I have raised a few trader type questions here that I,m interested in I'd
love to see a 1000 word essay on each of the topics from you all *W*

LOL

Regards David