>From:
Steve Wiser

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 10:46
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] looking forward

One good example of a well known indicator set that looks
forward is in the Investors Dream program where the Williams Alligator is
shown going beyond the current quote up to 8 days.  The Alligators
month made up of lips, teeth and jaw are made using a delayed Wilders
smoothing and adjusted 3, 5 and 8 days into the future.  What this
allows for is a projection of potential future pricing.  Most
software will not allow these projections into the future.  I had
requested from Tomasz this feature and he said that this could be one
future feature addition.  To see the program Investors Dream go to
www.profitunity.com  .  This is the web site for Williams.
People using this technique would need to be aware of the potential for
these indicators being wrong since you just can't see into the future. I
have provided in past messages a couple of gifs showing the screen with
the Alligator month but without the future projections.Steve
W.At 05:26 PM 6/3/01 +0300, you wrote:>Hi  AB
users>>Usually most of the formulas that we make are looking
backward  ,  but  I>like if some one has an
example  formula  for the future 3,4 days>forwardlookingfor
example macd() ?>For sure will not work correctly but some time in
market will be useful I>think . when you see buy=cross( macd(),
signal() ) 3-4 days before the>market reach the buy
signal>Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.