layouts

Hi TJ and others,

Is there a way to set the default layout directory
?
current AB has a folder for layouts but each time I
select load from the layout menu it defaults to Mydoc folder ?
I dont know how I ended up there ? but have to work
my way thought the directorys to get to the layouts folder ..

Also could It be possibile for layouts to also have
its own set of general settings (preferences)  mov etc that way when Iopen
a layout to suit a trading style it has the preference etc that I want withthe
system also ..

Thanks David...