Re: [amibroker] quick view explore

Hi,

First you can easily replace your filter condition
by
filter = 1;
because
filter = dailyreturn  AND weeklyreturn AND
monthlyreturn  and quarterlyreturn AND yearlyreturn;

does not really filter anything except the case when one of
those returns is zero.
Please remember that filter condition should be boolean- true
or false, so if you want to
get only stocks with positive daily and weekly returns you
should write:

filter = dailyreturn > 0 AND weeklyreturn >
0;

The differences: your observations are true.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE