Today's Price with Realtime Data 2

Hi,
It might be of interest to some of you who follow the US markets to learn
that Yahoo has been providing delayed data for approximately 3 weeks now.
I first learned of this by attempting to correct a day of data by using
AmiQuote before the end of the subsequent trading day. Doing that before
that day, gave me data that I could use to correct the previous
days data. The last time I tried that was about 2-3 weeks ago when I
found I had received data reflecting the market day UP TO THE TIME THE
TICKER WAS POLED! It was from that, that I found that I could down load
tickers of current interest and I would receive current data -- up to the
time it was poled. This is a neat way to keep your "watch
lists" up -- at least to the 20 minute delay time period. I made a
separate list for my multiple updates because I didn't want to wait the
time required to update my complete database.

OR, if you would like to try to use real time data, with minimum
inconvenience and cost, then sign up for quote.com minimum real time
usage at their site. The chart size can be increased and most of the
advertising is removed. They offer everything from  1 minute ticks
through 30 day bar charts. You can add one of a selection of indicators,
but only one is visible at a time. The indicator chart - is customizable
with YOUR preferred averaging period(s). A one week free trial is
offered (you must sign up) and it's price after that initial week is a
reasonable - $9.95/mo.

Thought someone might like to know!

Regards,

Hal