Help on Automatic Analysis

If anyone has any advice, please drop me a note.
I am new to AmiBroker, and am still deep in a learning curve.
I took the "Keltner Bands" example, and loaded the code into the page for
scripts. The
results were OK. Next I loaded the "test" for automatic buy and sell
signals on that
page, and get the following messages when trying to run analysis:
"AmiBroker" message box - " You need to define Filter Variable"
"AFL" error box - unknown identifier - " ^ pointing toward a missing
semi-colon
"AFL" error box - unknown identifier - " ^ pointing toward a blanked out C

I attempted to run the test on a single stock over 6 years - no results
listed.
No help was found when reading the "Help" pages or the manual for my problem.
I have no doubt that the error is something I am missing - Thanks in advance.
Frank