Re: Update Today's Price with Realtime Data

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "David" <dtholz@xxxx> wrote:
> Yes its a great little program by all means please post the
> conversion file , I wont need it as i have several sources of asx
> data but it would be nice, does it save eod only or all movements
> ticks ?
>
> for asx users you can get free data from investorweb
> and www.hooyaya.com I think I have mentioned these before but I have
> had a few emails from users of other forums asking about Amibroker
> they may need a data source :)

Hi David,

it's not a file conversion utility.
It allows you to update a ticker in the middle of the day
with the latest price data (a minute old or so...) - AmiBroker
can only store one set (ohlcv) of price data per day (at this stage).

..you still interested? It is only of use if you also run Quotetracker (day trading?).

Cheers Ralf.