Suggestion

Hi Tomasz,
I import stocks from my Metastock databaseeach
day. I only wish to import the parent codes & not the options. The ASX lists
all parent codes with 3 letters. Would it be possible to allow some sort of
filter to import only codes required. At the moment it takes me 30mins of
unchecking each option...a real pain. Also, every time the MS importer finishes,
it closes, and you have to do the File> Metastock Import> Browse etc for
each dir. Could you have the Import dialogue window stay in focus, making
it easy to navigate to the next dir? Also, while the Browse window for the
Master file is re-sizeable, the window showing the tickers isn't. It would
make life easier to be able to re-size to see all stock
codes.
Also noticed that if you save a exploration to a
.csv file, open that file in Excel, then say you modify the exploration and
choose "Save" using the same file name ( in other words you want to overwrite
the file) Amibroker throws up an unhandled error ( obviously because Excel has
the file open & locked) No big deal, but thought you might want to
know.
thanks, and keep up the good work on this Metastock
killer :-))
Steve R