Re: Anyone tried TC2000/QuotesPlus data feed?

Tomasz:

I played with it yesterday. I set up a second workspace so that I
could delete it if needed. What I found using the QP2 portion was
that it appears to be to course a cut on my QP2 stocks. With over
8000 securities to select from QP2 needs a little more filtering
before I would feel confortable using it. I know we can select from
Stocks, mutuals or indexes and other general funds. I don't really
want to go get 8000 plus securities at one time and put them into
Broker. Is it possible to somehow get the some odd 200 industries as
a filter into the program so that I could just get the top ten
industries into Broker as a workspace? Or the top 30 stocks from
some kind of QP2 filter and return those to Broker?

Just some thoughts.

Steve