Re: formula for quick view

Thanks TJ I just had a thought could the results of the quick view be
exported in csv format,
That was the reason why the formula's where required as there was no
way to export from q view I was going to write an afl so i could
export to spead sheet for further analysis.

low priority for wish list csv export for quick view window ..

Also I recall you mentioned q/view was going to be changed to afl
driven or has explore function handle this ?

Thanks as allways David

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> David,
>
> Quick view in fact does not use AFL at all.
> But daily return is ROC( close, 1 ); and weekly return is ROC(
close, 5 );

> Monthly/yearly returns in QuickView check for dates but
> a good approximation is
> monthlyreturn = ROC( close, 23 ); // 4.5 week
> yearlyreturn = ROC( close, 260 ); // 52 weeks
>
> Tomasz Janeczko
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

Service.