Re: AmiBroker 3.60 beta available

Hi Tomasz,

great improvement in regards to back-testing. I like the
ability to view selected buy- sell- arrows and also
the removal of multiple buy sell signals has helped a lot.

Two observations though:

buy = b1 and b2;
bp = valuewhen( buy, buyprice, 1);
sell = l < bp * 0.98 OR h > bp * 1.08 ;

Backtest runs fine with this - but Explore and Scan complain
about buyprice being undefined.

One other thing that would improve working with two graphs:
when hovering the mouse over a graph it displays values of
the related day - very helpful.
Unfortunately the routine doesn't seem to detect when the mouse
is hovering over the unselected graph. ...would be nice, if it did.

Thanks once more for your great service!

Regards Ralf

btw: I remember having read something about improved documentation
in 3.6 ( or was that 3.7 - I'm not sure... :)

A suggestion here: I personally would prefer the AFL reference
in alphabetical order because I always use the latest
version anyway.