>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A
href=""
title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 5:11
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Futures
Data

Hi,

If you are speaking about Metastock
databases (with Fxx.DAT files)
then it shouldn't be a problem
here.
Be sure to use the latest official version of
AmiBroker (3.55)
AmiBroker currently reads 5,6,7-field
records
types (DHLCV, DOHLCV and DOHLCVI -with
open interest)
upto 255 tickers per dir.

One caveat is that intra-day quotes arenot
supported yet.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com