Re: [amibroker] phanthom trades

Isaac:

I have the same experience here. That Open and 1 day delay always gets
reset in the Auto-analysis settings window to something else now. I agree
that is a recent bug but with price stops it becomes a little less useful
now to do the delay thing. I usually try to hit price objectives now that
we have the flexibility instead of the delay one day.

Steve