From: <bbouree@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 4:37 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Commentary

Hello,

I'm trying to build one commentary with AFL script
and need some help to solve the following problem:

In order to clarify the script I am storing some string text in a
variable like :

txt1=" text to be stored";

in order to reuse it in some formula.

The problem is that the line

txt1= " something";
get printed in the commentary WITHOUT the order WRITEVAL !

Thanks for your help.

Bernard Bourée
bbouree@xxxx