Re: IIf Function

Tomasz,

Thank-you very much for the explaination. What I ended up doing was
going to the preferences area, plotted a 20 ema, and in a seperate
chart plot 14 period adx. The theory is to go long when adx is above
30 and the stock in question crosses the 20 period ema. Your formula
actual shows when they cross.

I am also trying to import some Metastock formula's. Does anybody
know what FML, PB, PR, Int, DP refer to?

Thanks again

John