Re:Time of Market Opening.

Hi Johan,

Looking at the time stamp on your e-mail, I would state that you are ON
Greenwich Time, with no compensation for distance. The +0000 timestamp on
your message tells me that.

The US markets  have a time compensation of -0400 hours from you,
and I in California, US have a timestamp of  -0700, or 7
hours.  The - sign implies "after" GMT! Therefore if the
US market opens at 9:30 am -0400 (4 hours later than your position), you
simply ADD that value of hours onto your time or that would be  1:30
pm your local time. The down under gang must have a time lag of
around  +1200  or so, the + sign because the International Date
Line has been crossed!

Since I'm way over my head in this area, anyone please feel free to
correct this information.  I wouldn't send this if I didn't believe
it correct -- but I have been wrong before!

Best Regards,

Hal Brehe