>From:
<A title=dimyon@xxxx
href="">dimyon@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 9:45
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] trailing
stop
<FONT
size=+1>Yes, you are right.<FONT
face="Comic Sans MS">
Meanwhile, I
think I've solved my problem. Check this out,
please:<FONT
color=#000099>
enter =
valuewhen( buy, ref(open,1) ,1);<FONT
face="Comic Sans MS">
<FONT
size=+1>days=barssince(buy); <FONT
face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT
size=+1>writeval(days);<FONT
color=#000099>
<FONT
size=+1>time=lastvalue(days); <FONT
face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT
size=+1>writeval(time);<FONT
color=#000099>
<FONT
size=+1>best=hhv(close,time); <FONT
face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT
size=+1>writeval(best);<FONT
color=#000099>
sell =
close/best<0.85 and days>3 or
close/enter<0.6;<FONT
color=#000099>
<FONT
size=+1>Isaac. <FONT
color=#000099>
David Holzgrefe wrote:

hi again ok I know what you mean now
..no doubt someone in the group
or TJ will have an answer <FONT
size=-1>I guess it would have to have some thing to do with hhvhars()
or <FONT
color=#ffffff>hhv( ARRAY, periods )what ever you
use I think you would need to define the periods so if the trade runs out
side the period ? check to online
help  you could try
using this Guru commentary using the atr as a starting
pointbut it wont help you in
the auto analysis window    <FONT
face=Arial>/* Chandelier stop <FONT
face=Arial>By David Holzgrefe <FONT
face=Arial>7.05.2001*/ <FONT
face=Arial>"\n Chandelier stop is a trailing stop that uses
the true average range atr(10) in this case * 2.0"+ <FONT
face=Arial>"  The length of the multiplier will impact on
the profitability. Obviously, a larger multiplier will let larger trends
develop but has the potential to leave larger profits on the table. A
smaller multiplier will leave less profit on the table but increase
whipsaw." ; <FONT
size=-1>""; <FONT
size=-1>writeval(atr(10))   +     "
ATR(10) Value";  // change periods to suit <FONT
face=Arial>chandler=atr(10) *2.0;   // Change the
multiplier to suit <FONT
size=-1>writeval(chandler)   + " Chandelier value";
stopval= high-chandler;
writeval(stopval)   + "
Chandelier stop"; <FONT
size=-1>writeval(high)  +  " Todays High ";
/*buy = 0; <FONT
face=Arial>sell = stopval; <FONT
face=Arial>*/
<BLOCKQUOTE