Re: [amibroker] phanthom trades

Dear Tomasz, (if I may)

Thank you for your prompt answer.

Matching buy-sell is fully understood. Nevertheless, you have: "Open position
gain/loss" on the report, which should reflect all open positions.

Moreover, the list of stocks in the result list includes stocks with open
trades, but not all of them...

Best regards,
Isaac Kalisky (of the Polish origin...)