Re: [amibroker] arrow colours

Thanks TJ for your consideration to the colour
deficient community
That option would work nicely, although I would
still like to see a symbol in the arrow which may make things easier for newer
users.

tj said
"Also do you think about the positioning of the
arrows (should short-trade arrows be
covered by long-trade arrows if conditions are the
same)"

By covered do you mean over write ?

I have had to think hard about that one ifthis is
the case often the close of a long trade would be a signal to go short ( ifyour
a short trader short trading is very limited in Aust compared to the usa
markets)

I think not,  could the short arrow be places
below the long ?

I'm just trying to picture the implications to a
long trader not taking careful notes of his/her trades and looking only fora
red close arrow .  which wouldn't appear if that was the situation it would
be over written by to short .

<BLOCKQUOTE

Thank you for pointing this out. What do you
think about having red for short and green for cover
but the arrows empty inside?

Also do you think about the positioningof the
arrows (should short-trade arrows be
covered by long-trade arrows if conditions are
the same)

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com