RS

I am relatively new to AmiBroker and not yet very familiar with the AFL
language. I would like to solve two problems which are certainly minor ones
for the experienced crowd here. Hope to get some hints how to solve them:

i) I would like to chart some of the standard indicators on a log scale (I
am particularly interested in the relative strength (RS) indicator). I think
it would be nice to see more clearly than on a lin scale how a stock is
doing against the index. This is sometimes hard to see on a lin scale. Is it
possible to change that scale?

ii) I would like to write an analysis code that returns me stocks above or
below a certain relative strength. I would also like to check automatically
whether RS is trending up or down over a given time scale. Can RS be
addressed directly in the AFL formulae?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Al