Yes! I got it.......

After some great help from Brett and some bubble gum, I finally have
the entire NYSE, AMEX, Nasdaq and OTC market stocks loaded into the
Ami database. Much like Brett did, I have a csv file with ticker,
market, full name and sector for over 9,000 stocks. The code that
Tomasz provided and modified by Brett loaded the data (in a round
about way) and I have started the historical loading of quotes.

Strange thing though is that I couldnt run the import code from
within Ami but had to double click on it from Windows Explorer. Even
at that, I got a message about every third import that said the
company names was within quotations and the import script didnt like
that. It would continue importing only if I held down the enter
button on the keyboard. I'll upload the files I used later today,
and maybe if someone is smart enough, they can find the bug and
correct it. I dont have enough script writing experience to find
it. I did go to excel and try reformatting the company name column
to all text format, but that didnt help.

I have the stocks with historical quotes and tried to import all of
them in one shot. My computer just laughed at me and did nothing.
So I'm in the process of importing pieces of the quote database.
It's a long process but I'm up to the letter i at this point. There
are a lot of companys in these markets!!

Again, I'd like to thank Brett for hanging with me through the
process. What I think I might do is make a self extracting zip file
with all files and complete instructions.

Oh boy, more improvements to Ami. Keep them coming Tomasz, it's a
great piece of software!

Larry