Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 3.59 beta (Win32) available

:)))Thanks TJ a great job yet again

only had a quick look at the new ver. but I'm all smiles 31 new watch groups
that don't remove stock for other groups is great

now I can sort data even more deeply

time to have a look at the other new features on the long list

David