From: "David Holzgrefe" amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: David Holzgrefe amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17/05/2001 11:10:06
Subject: [amibroker] Guppy ema

Hi All after talking to Daryl this arvo he pointed out that the Guppy mma should use exponential calculation for the ma

attached is an automatic analysis AFL for the Guppy mma
hope someone finds it of use ..

There is an explanation of how it should be used at the start of the afl

As usual comments welcome if anyone can see an easier way to code it pls let me know ...

Regards David .