AFL question

Hi afl experts,

After trying a number of functions like (barssince(), value(when) ...) I
still
have trouble understanding the logic behind AFL and Automatic Analysis:

Desired outcome is a script that uses %stoploss and following day open
prices for buying and selling.
Also generate only one sell / buy pair at a time ( exrem() ).
AND something like:
sell = close > lastbuyprice * 1.05;

I have used the filter=1 or filter = buy or sell in order to shed light into
the logic behind AFL and the BackTest report generation.
Somehow I must be missing a crucial point.

Can someone pleas help?

btw Thanks to Tomasz - I share the admiration about the way he
conducts this project and stays involved with us users.

Cheers - Ralf