Re: [amibroker] Re: Workspaces

Hello Steve,

In fact you have complete control over the import
process.
$GROUP, $INDUSTRY, $MARKET commands in the format
definition file enable you to
define to which group, industry and market
new stocks are added.
By default aqh.format file has $GROUP 254
that puts all newly added stocks (from .AQH files only)
into the Group 254 (or whenether you name
it).

--- aqh.format file :

# AmiQuote historical quotes download format (.AQH
extension)$FORMAT Date_DMY,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume$SKIPLINES
1$SEPARATOR ,$DEBUG 1$AUTOADD 1$CONT 1$GROUP
254
You can modify aqh.format format definition file
so the importer will use your preferred setup.

<TABLE borderColor=#c00000 cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#c00000 cellPadding=3
width="80%" bgColor=#c00000 border=1>

Command

<FONT
size=2>$GROUP
Define group ID

<FONT color=#ffffff
size=2>Arguments
<number>
this affects $AUTOADD 1 mode
- if this is specified, newly added stocks are assigned to group with
given number.

Alias

<FONT
size=2>

Examples

<FONT
size=2>

<TABLE borderColor=#c00000 cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#c00000 cellPadding=3
width="80%" bgColor=#c00000 border=1>

Command

<FONT
size=2>$INDUSTRY
Define industry
ID

<FONT color=#ffffff
size=2>Arguments
<number>
this affects $AUTOADD 1 mode
- if this is specified, newly added stocks are assigned to industry with
given number.

Alias

<FONT
size=2>

Examples

<FONT
size=2>

<TABLE borderColor=#c00000 cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#c00000 cellPadding=3
width="80%" bgColor=#c00000 border=1>

Command

<FONT
size=2>$MARKET
Define market ID

<FONT color=#ffffff
size=2>Arguments
<number>
this affects $AUTOADD 1 mode
- if this is specified, newly added stocks are assigned to market with
given number.

Alias

<FONT
size=2>