From: <acs64@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 4:26 AM
Subject: [amibroker] AFL

Hello,

I am new to AFL and am trying to write some simple programs with it.
I have printed AFL Function Reference (AFL 1.0-1.5). Is this the
latest reference regarding AFL, and is there other areas I could
check to assist with program writing? Also, would someone please
explain the meaining of atr (average true range indicator)? One more
question. If I wanted to determine the slope of a best fit line
drawn through 5 consecutive past prices, would ROC provide this
result? Thank you in advance.

Larry