Re: Workspaces

I can probably figure this out but I'd like to ask you any way. Can
you describe how you take the stocks for the new workspace from the
old? An explanation would probably save many of us a few headaches
along the way. For myself, I'm just now reasonably confident that my
primary workspace is functioning correctly.

Thanks in advance,

Brett

--- In amibroker@xxxx, Steve Wiser <slwiserr@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> I had wondered just how I might put to use the flexibility of the
workspace
> concept that is used in Amibroker. I came up with a use for it
> today. While using one of my tools that produces different sets of
stocks
> lists for various issues I thought that maybe I could have a
workspace for
> each difference set of stocks (universes). One set of stocks are
those
> that are beaten down that have strong fundamentals. Another is a
set of
> stocks that are trending very fast now with good fundamentals.
Using