Re: [amibroker] Your great suggestions, AHHhhh are you pulling my leg again?

Hal-

I second your endorsement of Interactive Brokers. I trade a lot of
options at $1.95 per contract with a $1.95 minimum. They make my other
discount broker (Brown) with a $25 minimum ticket seem high-priced.
I've had stability problems with their browser based system but have
moved to the dedicated program and it seems much better.

By the way, they were evaluated in this week's Barrons (electronic
investor) against some other direct access brokers. They didn't fare
too well but Barrons looks for full service, research, graphs, etc. and
IB focuses solely on low cost trading.

I have not run across the problem on stop orders yet. Please inform me!

-Tom