Re: Re: [amibroker] Re: Advance Decline Line Problem ? Attachments.

Hi,

> What can I multiply the result buy to re-scale back to get the sameresult for each stock please ?
If all your stocks had the same history length there wouldn't be a problem.
Unfortunatelly, because all have different lengths there is no constant that you
can add that will fit all.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com