RE: [amibroker] Excel 2000 Point & Figure Add-In

I was shocked to see that there is another Excel Point & Figure Application
out there ... I created one over a year and a half ago (currently making
modifications).

I am amazed to see the similarities with the one posted below and my own
(although mine will work with Excel97 last time it was checked).

For those that are interested I will send them a copy of mine once it is
touched up. My program, xlPnF, will read data from MoneyCentral
(investor.msn.com) and Quotes Plus Data (www.qp2.com) - sorry in advance for
the foreign marketeers out there. (If there is enough demand for other data
formats I will probably make appropriate modifications.)

Plus there is another program out there that others may be interested in:

http://www.xocharts.com/QPnf.htm

The developer of this program helped create the PnF charts at
www.stockcharts.com.

Peter Gialames

PS If it is not appropriate to talk about other programs (mine included) on
this list please let me know and I'll take it to private emails.