Advance Decline Line Problem ?

Tomasz,

Is this a bug perhaps ?

Please see the two screen shots. Please note the scale on the right for each
of the two advance decline lines. They are different and I'm expecting them
to be the same.

I've calculated adline() over all stocks the stocks in the all ordinaries
using
Ami's Stock-->Calculate composites with the options as per the third
screen shot.

Why are the scales different please ?

Below is the afl I'm using and I have Scaling set to automatic and Gridlines
set to Limits and Middle.

I'm looking to have a screen where I can see the divergence or convergence
between the index (XAO) and its advance decline line as per Stan Weinstein.

Thanks,

Geoff

/* XAO Advance Decline Line - Amibroker Formulae */

title = "All Ordinaries Advance Decline Line";

graph0 = ma(adline(),10);
graph0style = 1;
graph0color = 9;

graph1 = ma( graph0 ,150);
graph1style = 1;
graph1color = 7;

graphxspace = 10;

/* XAO close with 30 week MA */

title = "All Ordinaries with 150 period MA ";

graph0 = ma(foreign( "XAO", "Close" ),10) ;
graph1style = 1;
graph0color = 9;

graph1 = ma(graph0,150);

graphxspace = 10;