For your Consideration, Find F3 and Auto Analysis!

Hi Tomasz,

I would like to re-offer to you the suggestion regarding:

Stock/FIND command, and
F3

The default condition should be with the find window
ALWAYS selected as well as "by Ticker", not by name.

This would make the manual entry of tickers so much faster than current,
and I find I use it about every day!! It would probably be used more if
it weren't so many keystrokes and mouse clicks to use.

Secondly,

It would be much appreciated if you could make the AUTOMATIC ANALYSIS!
window re-sizeable. Please give us the ability to make it smaller, (as we
would like) so we can enjoy the double click feature to provide instant
access to view the charts we wish to evaluate. It would be fine to enable
this feature ONLY after a run was complete - if there is some reason you
wish to make the window automatically revert back to it's original size.
My choice would be to give each user the POWER to make the window
physically fit their best way of using it.

Just these two additions would be WONDERFUL.

Thanks again for all you've done.

Best Regards,

Hal