Tate and syntax errors

Geoff-

You guys are having such fun with the Tate Method- and I feel like a hungry
kid with his nose pressed up against the window of the restaurant watching
everyone gorging themselves. When I load what you have written, I get
nothing but syntax error messages.

Of course, I can't run the Bang for Buck program either. If you can, I'd
welcome some advice about what to do to get these programs to run.

Absent that, I'm going to have to quit my day job and get a degree in
engineering so I can try and keep up with all of you. Spare me! Have Mercy :>)

Additionally, can I substitute ^ndx (NASDAQ Exchange) or ^djia (DOW JONES
INDUSTRIALS)for XAO? Or is this formula just for Australian stocks?

Wasting away to nothing while waiting.... Nate