>From:
Dima
Rasnitsyn
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 3:48
AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: MetaStock
Data Loading Problem

Hi
Tomasz!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Will
the new back tester allow to differentiate the signals closing the current
positions from the signals opening a new position in the opposite direction?
This will allow testing of the long and short trades in one
shot...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thank you,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Dmitri
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:tj@xxxx]Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 1:54
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[amibroker] Re: MetaStock Data Loading ProblemDear
Stephane,For sure back tester will be enhanced soon (within a
month)to provide more control on buy/sell orders includingexact
order price.Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the comprehensive share
manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com-----
Original Message ----- From: "Stephane Carrasset"
<nenapacwanfr@xxxx>To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 8:25
AMSubject: [amibroker] Re: MetaStock Data Loading
Problem> Cher Tomazs> > Now the import from MS
file run perfect, I think I'll order your soft.> because the system
tester on multiple stocks is a nice tool, BUT...> > Do you see
a possibility in buy and sell signal to implement a > buystop or
sellstop in release version, or it will be possible with > an ADK (
amibroker developper KIT?? this summer)> best> >
steph> > > > > > Please try 3.54 beta
(<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ab354beta.zip)>
<amibroker@xxxx>> > Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 2:55
PM> > Subject: [amibroker] Re: MetaStock Data Loading
Problem> > > > > > > Tom,> >>
> > > I have had some difficulties with the import metastock
database,( > I > > > have MS 7.03,> > > my
data base has only 60 stocks, > > > I can import all the stocks
name> > > with no data > > > oo only one stock
with all data> > > Perhaps I have missed something>>
try to import Metastock databases that > > > contain more than
255 securities in one folder.> > > > AmiBroker currently
reads only format used by version 6.5 that > > > supportedonly
255 stocks per folder.> > > > > > > > Best
regards,> > > > Tomasz Janeczko> > > >
===============> > > > AmiBroker - the comprehensive share
manager.> > > > <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com> >
Sunday, April 08, 2001 8:02 PM> > > >   Subject:
[amibroker] MetaStock Data Loading Problem> > > > >
MetaStock data appears to be very simple, I > have > >>
run into problems.  > > > > > > >
>   I use the MetaStock Import function, specify where the
files > are > > > and click Import.  All of the
symbols are imported, but only some > of > > > the
symbols have data associated with them.  The MetaStock files >
all > > > have data and are successfully accessed by other
programs.  A > screen > > > shot of the Market
Review screen shows what I am trying to > describe.> >>
is going on?> > > > > > > >
Thanks.> > > > > > > >
Bill> > > > > > >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> > > > > > >
>         Click Here to Find
Software Faster > > >
>        > > > >
the Yahoo! Terms of > > > Service.> > > >
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service. Your