Re: [amibroker] Steve's Great Program

Thanks for the suggestion, Steve. Unfortunately, I DO have error statements.
Went back and set the scale to automatic. Now I can't even get the red and
greed dots
at the end of the graph :>(. Please don't give up on me yet...

Nate

At 01:32 PM 4/21/01 -0400, you wrote:
>If you have it without any error statements then make sure you set the
>indicator to automatic mode for scaling otherwiser you will get only a top
>line that provides no info.
>
>Steve
>
>At 01:30 PM 4/21/01 -0400, you wrote:
>>AAAAaaaagggghhhh! I can cut, I can copy and paste, but I can't get the
>>Alligator program running. All I get is syntax and unknown modifier
>>messages, a line of red and green dots at the bottom of the screen- but
>>nothing else. Will someone out there take pity on me and either tell me
>>what I'm doing wrong... or send me the files in a form I can just paste
>>into the custom slots? Please???
>>
>>Nate Berger
>>
>>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=162801.1342250.2934640.1280005/D=egroupmail/S=17000
07389:N/A=599088/*http://www.knowledgestorm.com/jump_white.html?c=Yahoo&n=eL
ert_ComputersInternet_Software_WhiteGridTime&t=ad>