Re: [amibroker] Steve's Great Program

If you have it without any error statements then make sure you set the
indicator to automatic mode for scaling otherwiser you will get only a top
line that provides no info.

Steve

At 01:30 PM 4/21/01 -0400, you wrote:
AAAAaaaagggghhhh! I can cut, I can copy and paste, but I can't get the
Alligator program running. All I get is syntax and unknown modifier
messages, a line of red and green dots at the bottom of the screen- but
nothing else. Will someone out there take pity on me and either tell me
what I'm doing wrong... or send me the files in a form I can just paste
into the custom slots? Please???

Nate Berger

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=162801.1342250.2934640.1280005/D=egroupmail/S=1700007389:N/A=599088/*http://www.knowledgestorm.com/jump_white.html?c=Yahoo&n=eLert_ComputersInternet_Software_WhiteGridTime&t=ad>