Re: Wiliam Alligator AFL

I don't see any problems with simple translation of any of these
except when the MS formula uses the Previous (PREV) statement. I know
know of a clear analogy with Amibroker. There may be one but I am
still new at Amibroker. But this is not a direct translation. I did
this after reading the book with the help of a few others.

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxx> wrote:
> Steve:
>
> Off hand, looks like a straight translation from henry1224's
MetaStock version. Yes? If so, where there any problems
translating?
If not, I assume that many of the custom MetaStock formulae can be
brought over without much problem. What are your thoughts about that?