RE: [amibroker] Example screen and system test Williams New Dimensions in Trading system

Thanks
that's probably it....I guess Steve did not send the code....I thought he
had....sorry to all....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Jeff Gholson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wavemechanic
[mailto:wd78@xxxx]Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 9:10
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Example screen and system test Williams New Dimensions in Trading
system
Jeff:

I am not an OE expert and have to play with it to
make it do what I want, but Steve's gifs open in the body of the message for
me, so I suspect the problem is in the way you have OE
configured.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE