Re: MetaStock Data Loading Problem

Cher Tomazs

Now the import from MS file run perfect, I think I'll order your soft.
because the system tester on multiple stocks is a nice tool, BUT...

Do you see a possibility in buy and sell signal to implement a
buystop or sellstop in release version, or it will be possible with
an ADK ( amibroker developper KIT?? this summer)
best

steph