Re: MetaStock Data Loading Problem

Tom,

I have had some difficulties with the import metastock database,( I
have MS 7.03,
my data base has only 60 stocks,
I can import all the stocks name
with no data
oo only one stock with all data
Perhaps I have missed something

Steph

> This may happen if you try to import Metastock databases that
contain more than 255 securities in one folder.
> AmiBroker currently reads only format used by version 6.5 that
supported only 255 stocks per folder.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> ===============
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

and click Import. All of the symbols are imported, but only some of
the symbols have data associated with them. The MetaStock files all
have data and are successfully accessed by other programs. A screen
shot of the Market Review screen shows what I am trying to describe.

> Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bill
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
> Click Here to Find Software Faster