Re: [amibroker] guru commentary

Hmm now I'm getting even more confused
!
"And has ranged from a high of
"+writeval(HHV(High,bars+1),6.3)+
So this says write the value of the HHV <FONT
face="Times New Roman" size=3>highest value in the ARRAY over the preceding
periods  The array been high but instead of a period you have
,bars+1 and I cant find a reference to bars in the user guide
?
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=3>
In the macd_c.afl the above code writes a value "And has ranged from ahigh
of  0.275 to a low of  0.250" so what I was trying to work out isover
what period is the high and low calculated ?
this I can follow ( HHV( High, 260 ) ) high over 260 periods
.

Is there more code that hasn't been added to users manual (guide)?

LOL now your all mostlikely just as confused as I
am after reading this note .