>From:
Geoff
Mulhall
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 8:52
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] asx data

Barry,

If you open an account with Sanford Securities
and put $500 in the account they will send you the data for free. You don't
need to trade with them (Tey are more expensive to trade with than say
Comsec). No sure when the data is sent each night. <FONT face=Arial
size=2>I have a friend who does this. You do get the indices.

I recon <A
href="">www.netquote.com.au at $108 for ayear
is excellent value - esp since you can get the data at 5pm - with any
adjustments available from 8pm on the day of the trade. It's simple to use
too.

Geoff

<BLOCKQUOTE