Re: [amibroker] Beat 3.53 problem

No it is gone.  This is the normal method that I use to start Amibroker. Thanks Steve At 04:00 PM 4/7/01 +0200, you wrote: Hi, What is important is to use a Start->Programs->AmiBroker->AmiBroker menu to launch AmiBroker, bacause this shortcut has properly defined working directory ("Start in"). If you create your desktop shortcut please make sure that you enter a proper path to AmiBroker main directory in "Start in" field of shortcut properties dialog. Best regards, Tomasz Janeczko =============== AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager. http://www.amibroker.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Wiser" To: Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 3:36 PM Subject: [amibroker] Beat 3.53 problem > Hello > > My report generator is broken.  It worked at first but not it  will not > produce a report that opens up.  It appears to do the work to generate it > but it simply does not open. > > Steve > > > >  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor Click Here to Find Software Faster Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.