Re: More Beginners Questions and revision 1 of previous chart

Note in the chart that I have both my AO and AC equations wrong as
they are showing an increasing momemtum opposite of reality. I have
now changed this. What I did was to do a var3 = var1 - var2 where I
should have done a var2 = var2 - var1 where var1 and var2 are moving
averages of various lengths for the AO. The AC is the acceleration
of the AO indicator. Both have signal line draw on them using Wilders
smoothing.

Steve