RE: [amibroker] another one for tomasz :)

David,

My idea was to be able to save the results of an analysis into a watch list.

The watch list would be in the explorer window and be like Favourites and Indices.

Ideally there would be two watch lists.

Under Stock Information there would be a check boxes beside Favourites & Indices so you could manually add or delete stocks from a watch list.

The functionality would not change any of the existing functionality of markets, sectors and groups.

I have discussed this with Tomasz and he was looking at it.

Regards,

Geoff