From: "Jaco Jonker" <jjonker@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 10:09
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Newsletter 8/2001 available

Hi Tomasz,

I know the EW theory is very subjective and extremely difficult to impliment
into a technical framework, but EW works well in most cases although several
different scenarios are possible at any junction point. Just thought you
would like the challenge as nobody else has succeeded in doing this yet.

A nice function for the future might be the testing of a share on various
indicators to advise on which are the best for this specific share.????
Another difficult idea, Sorry.

Thanks anyhow for the effort you put into this system.

Jaco Jonker