Re: [amibroker] Mutual Funds

Hello,

Here comes the description how to import Mutual Fund quotes (with closing prices only)
downloaded by AmiQuote.

Note: AmiQuote was originally provided for stocks where O,H,L,C prices are available.

1. Select File->Import Wizard
2. Click "Pick files" and select the files you want to import and "Open" - you will see the list of the files selected
3. Click "Next"
4. In the bottom of the window you will see the contents of the first few lines of the file you have selected
Please select "DMY" in the column 1 combo, "Close" in the column 2 combo and "Skip" in combos for columns 3-7
Leave all other settings untouched.
5. Click "next"
6. Check "Add current settings to ASCII importer definitions" and in Description field type "Mutual funds importer" and click
OK.

Your files should be now imported correctly. From now on you don't need to use the Wizard again just
go to normal File->Import ASCII and select your new "Mutual funds importer" from "Files of type" combo.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com