>From:
Eugene
Rohland
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <A title=eugener@xxxxx
href="">eugener@xxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 7:00
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Relative
graphs

To all the boffins out there, is it
possible to create this kind of graph in Ami ? This graph compares platinum
share prices to the platinum market price. When the share price is low/high,
relative to the metal price, it may be a good time to buy/sell.

Eugene Rohland(011) 902-3922<A
href="">eugener@xxxxYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.